hill5673
13 years ago

I think Oscar went a little overboard on my PIB [ram27bat]

Here is the list

2x Kristoff maduro Matadors
LaDc Mi Amore
Tat Cojonu 2009
Tat Cojonu 2003
Oliva V Melanio
Gurkha Beauty
AF Double Chateau SG (I think)
2x Nub Connie
San Lotano Connie
Kristoff criollo
2x Brittania Reserva
2x Oliva G Special G

And some treats for the pups.

Thanks Oscar! 🍺
King
13 years ago
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Nice smacking.

Love the melanios
Abrignac
13 years ago
Never had the melanios. But, love me some V special figurados.

Though a bit pricy, the Kristoffs are also a tasty treat.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Never had the melanios. But, love me some V special figurados.

Though a bit pricy, the Kristoffs are also a tasty treat.

Abrignac wrote:




The melanios are excellent imo. Just ordered a box.

I gotta revisit the Kristoffs, seems i been hearing alot of good things lately. I just remember being disappointed with one and never trying them again.
Campage
13 years ago
Very nice! And I agree with the melanios
nnightmar
13 years ago
Looks about right.
Oscar
13 years ago

The melanios are excellent imo. Just ordered a box.

I gotta revisit the Kristoffs, seems i been hearing alot of good things lately. I just remember being disappointed with one and never trying them again.

grrrrr609 wrote:



The Kristoff Maduros are delicious.

BUSDRIVER I NEED GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS ADDY!
Users browsing this topic