LetsRock
13 years ago
Anyone intersted in a poker game tonight? Since tomorrow night is Thanksgiving Eve and Im sure everyone has a lot to do, if anyone is intersted in a last minute game tonight let me know.
critter2
13 years ago
we get a few, i'm always ready
King
13 years ago
illinichaser
13 years ago
King
13 years ago
Winner takes all! LMBO, that's the game I'm saving my 1st place victory for... 🙂
illinichaser
13 years ago
I've opened the lobby and sent the email

If you didn't get an email let me know.
King
13 years ago
😞 I didn't get an email oh well I'll just go to the Casino tonight then.. LOL!
King
13 years ago
Ok I got the email
King
13 years ago
Gotta check and make sure my laptop isn't broke after throwing it arcoss the house after TJ rivered that winning hand... LOL!
csiegels
13 years ago
Woot. I don't have to host tonight/.
King
13 years ago
csiegels
13 years ago
On the way home. Hope you can hold the start till 9
critter2
13 years ago

Woot. I don't have to host tonight/.

csiegels wrote:



that's right. all you gotta do is lose
King
13 years ago
They usually wait till 9:15 so you should be good...
LetsRock
13 years ago
We need more than 4 but lets see
illinichaser
13 years ago

On the way home. Hope you can hold the start till 9

csiegels wrote:



We'll wait on ya craig, since this was a surprise game
csiegels
13 years ago
On the way home. Hope you can hold the start till 9
King
13 years ago
We got at least 5 let me hit up capo king..
illinichaser
13 years ago
if they played last week, they got the email.
illinichaser
13 years ago
anyone new who wants to join, hit me up with a PM, we'll get ya set up by 9
Users browsing this topic