grrrrr609
13 years ago
So i got my end of the noob vet trade today. My noob cant count. Was suppose to be a fiver.

Perdomo Patriarch - nh
HdM - box press nh
Oliva G - like these
Ortega serie D - nh
LFD light - nh
Trinadad Paradox - nh
RyJ 1875- havent had in long time
Fuente gran reserva- dont remeber if ive had
RP 92 - havent had in years
JDN Cabinetta - dying to try

Plus little note pad, to keep track of ur azzhats addys lmao

And a sticker that says cocky life, hmmmmm wonder what he is trying to say roflmao
edin508
13 years ago
=d> =d> =d>
Well done!
mikey1597
13 years ago
Some good smokes you betcha and I wanna know 1 thing.............................. Who the heck can count around here?
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Some good smokes you betcha and I wanna know 1 thing.............................. Who the heck can count around here?

mikey1597 wrote:




Definitely not u mikey lmao
mikey1597
13 years ago
I'm a 🌫 so's I dont have to.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

I'm a 🌫 so's I dont have to.

mikey1597 wrote:





Maybe so but ur still an azzhat and a fine bolt to me.
mikey1597
13 years ago
Thank You Sir, Takes one to know one.
jjoye
13 years ago

So i got my end of the noob vet trade today. My noob cant count. Was suppose to be a fiver.

Perdomo Patriarch - nh
HdM - box press nh
Oliva G - like these
Ortega serie D - nh
LFD light - nh
Trinadad Paradox - nh
RyJ 1875- havent had in long time
Fuente gran reserva- dont remeber if ive had
RP 92 - havent had in years
JDN Cabinetta - dying to try

Plus little note pad, to keep track of ur azzhats addys lmao

And a sticker that says cocky life, hmmmmm wonder what he is trying to say roflmao

grrrrr609 wrote:


Yeah well that's that good old SC education for ya. Lol [sarcasm]
jjoye
13 years ago
And the sticker I thought fit my vet's personality from all the posts I have read!
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Me? Now how did u ever get that impression. Thought ur azz went to sleep for the night.
jjoye
13 years ago

Me? Now how did u ever get that impression. Thought ur azz went to sleep for the night.

grrrrr609 wrote:


Bout to but wanted to watch SOA! And wanted to see what kinda chit u been stirring up!
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Me? I know not what ur talking about. And not a peep about SOA. I dvred it
raymusumeci
13 years ago
Great hit man...
Dave deserved it in spades.
Do not worry about the counting thing... he does not even understand the number system never mind being able to use it.

I am going to start a match tutor program for Dave to help him with this problem lol
jjoye
13 years ago

Me? I know not what ur talking about. And not a peep about SOA. I dvred it

grrrrr609 wrote:


Did you watch it? jacks is going off the deep end.[ram27bat]
jjoye
13 years ago

Great hit man...
Dave deserved it in spades.
Do not worry about the counting thing... he does not even understand the number system never mind being able to use it.

I am going to start a match tutor program for Dave to help him with this problem lol

raymusumeci wrote:


He gets a little confused when he runs out of fingers. lol
J/k Me love my vet!!![sarcasm]
Users browsing this topic