ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Saints at Atlanta

Rules:

1 entry per person.

Guess winner and total points scored by both teams
(i.e. Atlanta wins total score 72 points is your guess and the final score is Saints 28 Atlanta 44 you guessed perfectly).

Once a winner and score has been selected nobody else can pick that combo.

If there is a tie whoever has guessed UNDER the total score will be selected as the winner. Don't like my rules kiss my polish azz.

Entrance fee: NONE.

PRIZE: 5 pack.





We haven't had one of these in awhile so I figured were due.


Pick away, and I will PM winner for info if I don't already have it. Noobs no level of seniority required here so don't be skurred. Good luck.

Jamie
nitro6526
13 years ago
crgcpro
13 years ago
Damn reading comprehension outrate!


Hotlanta 69
carls7069
13 years ago
Atlanta 72! [ram27bat] [whip]
whizzy1
13 years ago
King
King
13 years ago
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Game starts at 8:20 et I will accept guesses until then.
sd72
13 years ago
jnichols
13 years ago
chazbo
13 years ago
Atlanta 61
Thanks
Chazbo
illinichaser
13 years ago
Atlanta 48

Thanks for the game
rumraider
13 years ago
shaun341
13 years ago
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Saints - 66
edin508
13 years ago
LetsRock
13 years ago
JKilburn
13 years ago
crgcpro
13 years ago
I halfazz read this and thought it was for tonight's game originally and I took Carolina and 52 which was exactly right until I realized it was for the next game and had to edit it.
tj2001cobra
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic