SantaClaus
13 years ago
HO! HO! HO! Merry Christmas, Cbid boys and girls! It's been a while, but Santa hasn't forgotten what a wonderful help you have been to him in the past! Every time I make my list and check it twice, I put all of Santa's little Cbid helpers right at the top of the "Nice" page!

I'm sorry to tell you, that things are a little rough at the North Pole, this year. The Elves' union is on strike, demanding stock options, longer eggnog breaks and Christmas off, PETA has been stirring up trouble, accusing me of exploiting the reindeer, Doc has informed me that I have Type 2 diabetes and have to lay off the cookies and milk or I might lose my leg, Prancer has come out of the closet (well, stall) and has hired an ACLU lawyer to sue me because our veterinary insurance doesn't cover gender reassignment surgery, and the does have filed a complaint with HR because he insists on using their bathrooms, which they say is creating a hostile work environment for them.

Needless to say, not a lot is getting done around here, and old Santa is falling behind! That's why I'm here. I need to deputize a few scab elves to help me out this year, and I'm thinking that you good folks are just what Old St. Nick is looking for!

Now, anyone who knows anything about Old Kris Kringle, knows that I'm pretty discreet for a jolly old elf with a jelly-bowl belly, so if you're interested in being one of Santa's little helpers this year, PM a hearty "HO! HO! HO!" and I'll fill you in on the job details! I have to pick up my suit at the freeze-dry cleaner, and Mrs. Santa asked me to drop her off at her Zumba class tonight, but I promise I'll get the jolly details to all responding deputy elves later tonight!

THANK YOU, DEAR CBID BOYS AND GIRLS!

HO! HO! HO!
crgcpro
13 years ago
chazbo
13 years ago
May I suggest you start with the noob trade thread.
SantaClaus
13 years ago
Now, now, young man - don't be a grinch! Santa's no noob! HO HO HO!
Mrs.Tank
13 years ago
Santa's a ho?

i"m confused.


I might be able to do some cookies.. will pm.
Campage
13 years ago
Just talked it over with the wife. We're ALL IN!
LetsRock
13 years ago

Now, now, young man - don't be a grinch! Santa's no noob! HO HO HO!

SantaClaus wrote:



Come on Santa, we would love to have you on team noob!!
Philly Jack
13 years ago
O wow Mr E now this this year is epic
critter2
13 years ago
always thought busa was santa claus, but busa can't spell that well, even with spell check
Campage
13 years ago
I know for a fact Christmas is tight on most everyone. But I pray a few people are able to get in on this. If you feel like God has blessed your family in any way then maybe this is a chance to bless someone else's family during the time of year when a lot of strain is put on families in need. And that are in need not by anything that they have controll over.
SantaClaus
13 years ago

always thought busa was santa claus, but busa can't spell that well, even with spell check

critter2 wrote:



Busa was indeed, my number one helper a couple years ago! I had to have a stern talking-to with him, though, after Cupid and Vixen filed sexual harassment grievances against him. We've put all of that awkward nonsense behind us, now, and I am really looking forward to working with Jester-Claus again!!! I hear he's a king, now? Little Anthony is really moving up in the world! HO! HO! HO!
hank56
13 years ago

I know for a fact Christmas is tight on most everyone. But I pray a few people are able to get in on this. If you feel like God has blessed your family in any way then maybe this is a chance to bless someone else's family during the time of year when a lot of strain is put on families in need. And that are in need not by anything that they have controll over.

Campage wrote:





Here I thought you were an Prick, and you go and post this very nice and tender message.

Wonderful sentiment and so true.
Thrilla Gorilla
13 years ago
Pm sent....I am interested
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
gotta get into the spirit, we pick up a couple familys at work
roadkill1450
13 years ago
PM sent.... but I am not wearing any green tights!
Mrs.Tank
13 years ago
Well, there goes that fantasy....
DrMaddVibe
13 years ago

Well, there goes that fantasy....

Mrs.Tank wrote:




He just said green ones Mrs....glass half full for ya!
Campage
13 years ago
=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
Mrs.Tank
13 years ago

He just said green ones Mrs....glass half full for ya!

DrMaddVibe wrote:




Red tights are good then... AWESOME!
05busa
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic