Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Got a lot of boxes packed up to go out so I feel comfortable getting in on another trade.

I would like to get a box because SD and I were looking to split a box but I would be happy with ANY amount.
I have a couple HTF boxes as well as quite a few very rare tats and a couple rare Liga's. Don't have much in the liga department anymore. And I have a couple wallet candelas to add to it. Also I can trade one of the boxes I have and some rare singles. I'm sure I can put together some sort of combo. I'm willing to trade for them with there current value with them being more rare now. Not the msrp If anyone has any amount just shoot me a pm and we can see if I have anything your interested in and if not then no worries.

Thanks!
kombat96
13 years ago
Join the club. Ill ask around for you.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Maybe I should smoke one tonight.
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I paid out The azz for the last ones I got. It cash is a little too tight thi time of year to be able to buy much. So looking to predominantly trade.
schusler
13 years ago
$25 EA. To high?








8-[ .
kombat96
13 years ago
At 25$ each....ill sell my box!!!!
leftyposthole
13 years ago
I knew a place in Wichita that had quite a few boxes a few mos. back. Only problem is you will have to drive there to get em cause they won't ship.
PM me if you want the name and #
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I paid 15 each. Don't know if I can pay much more then that. That's pretty high.

I might go 20. But not sure. And it would have to be after Christmas because I want to help Santa plus would like to send a fairly nice package to my vet, my noob, my mentor and the guy that gave me my very first trade here and one helluva CC azz whippin. And maybe 1 or 2 more.
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Lefty- very, very much appreciate that. I travel quite a bit and it wouldn't hurt to know just in case! Also if I am able to get one I can give you a nice finders fee package. 🙂
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Oh by the way they were 216.00 a box
Numismaniac
13 years ago
That's about 11 a cigar, how's about it camp, I've got connections every where, brother, I'm like Savoir-Faire, I'm everywhere!

Sounds like they might be a good investment for trade bait, LOL
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
These particular cigars are best for smoke bait.
Numismaniac
13 years ago
hmmm, might have to consider that, see if my wife can afford a box for Christmas, hehe.
dubleuhb
13 years ago
One of you knuckleheads has to live near Witchita, have them check it out and send them to ya.
Numismaniac
13 years ago
yezzir, wife has family right in town, actually, Andover, I think, just sent a Christmas Pkg.
jnichols
13 years ago
I would be interested in a box as well if they are as good or better than the 12's I am in!
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
What the!! If all you azz clowns score a box off my thread and I don't, Ima be pizzed off!!

grrrrr609
13 years ago

What the!! If all you azz clowns score a box off my thread and I don't, Ima be pizzed off!!

Campage wrote:




Now that would be freaking hilarious
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I'm just kiddin.
sd72
13 years ago
No. You weren't.
Users browsing this topic