05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Looks like its time to gather some non-deadbeats. Last year we had some issues with BOTL dropping out and not sending their packages. This disappoints me. Thank God for the insurance 5ers.


So if some boobs/Noobs/chitheads/Pricks/drunks want to join in the fun please let me know. This is a year commitment so please keep intouch with me if you are chosen. You choose a month close to your birtday month and u get smacked around when its your turn. Im January truely but i do this so i get an insurance Elite 5er from All Players which is used for a hit on the people who may have been missed at some time. This year was bad with deadbeats so please stand by your dedication,Thank you!!







January- Busa

February- IGOPS

March- Akfireguy

April- Oscar

May- crgcpro

June- Russ622

July- NJ Navy Chief

August- Ringsize

September- BDS12

October- Edin

November- youngra

December- grrrr609
akfireguy
13 years ago
Busa, I am in for this. If it not taken I would like March, but I am okay with anything


Ken
Oscar
13 years ago
hehe - April
LetsRock
13 years ago
I am interested but do not know exactly what this is. If King Busa can PM me an explain this noob would be appreciative. If I do join then July would be my month.
Oscar
13 years ago
Wheres mine prick?
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Oscar
13 years ago
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
u are starting to catch on
Oscar
13 years ago
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Oscar
13 years ago
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
U are almost a clone
Oscar
13 years ago
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
longerash
13 years ago
I wish I could do this again but after running out of smokes in march/April I really struggled to keep up and it looks like 2013 will be about the same.
I am just glad I was able to send to everyone shame some others did not at least do that.
thanks Busa for running this.
edin508
13 years ago
crgcpro
13 years ago
April if it's open. I wouldn't want to take anyone's spot though but would be happy to join in.

Pro
Oscar
13 years ago
paper rock scissors for april pro?
nnightmar
13 years ago
Prick who runs this always takes my month...
dubleuhb
13 years ago
What hell is that Oscar, the batcat ?
Users browsing this topic