blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Thanks!
okduckslayer
13 years ago
I'd like to try it out. PM me and we can work out the details.
LetsRock
13 years ago
Isnt there pipebid.com for this??? LOL
blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

I'd like to try it out. PM me and we can work out the details.

okduckslayer wrote:



PM Sent


Isnt there pipebid.com for this??? LOL

LetsRock wrote:



LOL Couple other places have pipe forms but thought I'd try it here first.
illinichaser
13 years ago

PM Sent




LOL Couple other places have pipe forms but thought I'd try it here first.

blueboy wrote:



ignore Ron. He's so low on smokes, he's been sending peanuts! 😂


I've been thinking about trying a pipe, if this falls through, let me know. I'll work somethin out for ya. . .
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Pipiebid.com has some real pricks on their forum!
illinichaser
13 years ago

Pipiebid.com has some real pricks on their forum!

ZRX1200 wrote:



I heard it was a real conduit of information.


I mean the help just flows like water through there.
blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Pipiebid.com has some real pricks on their forum!

ZRX1200 wrote:



You a member? LOL
illinichaser
13 years ago

You a member? LOL

blueboy wrote:



Gotta feeling, its not exactly what you'd be expecting. . . 🤦
blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Gotta feeling, its not exactly what you'd be expecting. . . 🤦

illinichaser wrote:



No you really never know with Jamie!! [frypan]
LetsRock
13 years ago

ignore Ron. He's so low on smokes, he's been sending peanuts! 😂


I've been thinking about trying a pipe, if this falls through, let me know. I'll work somethin out for ya. . .

illinichaser wrote:



[-x 😳 😳
Users browsing this topic