grrrrr609
13 years ago
blueboy
13 years ago
Trouble maker!
King
13 years ago
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Trouble maker!

blueboy wrote:





Maybe.....





















But i gots ur addy
blueboy
13 years ago

Maybe.....





















But i gots ur addy

grrrrr609 wrote:




All I can say is ya better hurry then for next week I go on hiatus for a bit!
05busa
13 years ago
I dont remember what your pm was since your box was full
nnightmar
13 years ago

All clear

King wrote:



No it isn't [ram27bat]
King
13 years ago
Yes huh! Well now it is. Dang I was doing so good at keeping it clear...
crgcpro
13 years ago
Yep it was full two hours ago when I tried to respond.

The undbanded was the Hoyo Des Dieux. I marked the bag HDD in red ink I think
King
13 years ago
Yeah I seen it can't wait to spark that one up Pro! Thanks man...

Gonna put it in my Christmas eve line up I just need to build up my courage to smoke the stogies I plan on smoking instead of getting scared & backing out. Lol...
Users browsing this topic