okduckslayer
13 years ago
I'm just getting back into the craziness around here after being on a hiatus for a year or two and I am finding myself in need of 10-20 5 count zip locks. I need tall and short ones if some one has extras laying around.

Thanks!
surfish1961
13 years ago
Do you mean the ones with the individual separators? If so, I have five count ones. They are 8" wide by 9" deep.
okduckslayer
13 years ago
Those will work great. All I need is the regular bag you get from Cbid but the ones you have are even better. How many can you spare?
mikey1597
13 years ago

Do you mean the ones with the individual separators? If so, I have five count ones. They are 8" wide by 9" deep.

surfish1961 wrote:




Where the heck did ya find them? All i can find is the 6 finger.
csiegels
13 years ago

Where the heck did ya find them? All i can find is the 6 finger.

mikey1597 wrote:



The company that sells the 6 finger bags will do a custom 5 finger order for you if you order enough quantity.

surfish1961
13 years ago
Did a group buy in another forum a few months back. I can spare 25.
okduckslayer
13 years ago
Outstanding. After I get them.....I'll send you one back. Sound good?
crgcpro
13 years ago
The 5 Finger are more expensive because they patented it. You can get the 6 fingers at another spot. 100 for $9.95 and 1000 for $59.95 or something close to that. I'll pm you the source if you want it.

Pro
okduckslayer
13 years ago

The 5 Finger are more expensive because they patented it. You can get the 6 fingers at another spot. 100 for $9.95 and 1000 for $59.95 or something close to that. I'll pm you the source if you want it.

Pro

crgcpro wrote:




That sounds great! PM me please.
harleyd31
13 years ago
PM me also please crgpro...
t33bone
13 years ago

The 5 Finger are more expensive because they patented it. You can get the 6 fingers at another spot. 100 for $9.95 and 1000 for $59.95 or something close to that. I'll pm you the source if you want it.

Pro

crgcpro wrote:


that's the best way to go IMO.
okduckslayer
13 years ago
This is done!
surfish1961
13 years ago
Sorry I couldn't help you.
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Looks like you got plenty of help here but i PMed ya a link anyway.
Users browsing this topic