knokmdwn
13 years ago
Walked down to get the mail today and found no mailbox.....just a post with char and jagged metal on top.

Over on the lawn I find a SFR box from Mr. Bobby Scott, my most recent noob, although he don't hit like one. Bobby surprised me with a top notch Christmas/cbid 5er including:

DPG Original Blue Label (one of my go to's)
My Father Le Bijou (killer smoke, I don't care who you are)
Camacho Liberty Series Coffin 2012 (which I have none of and had never gotten any this year)
Fuente Fuente OpusX 3-cigar tin from 1992 (Nice aged toros that will be immensely enjoyed)

Bobby, thank you so much for the surprise Christmas gift. Every one of these is a gem and will be thoroughly enjoyed.


Merry Christmas & God Bless

R.
King
13 years ago
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
dr.smac
13 years ago
'92? Wow. That's some age
King
13 years ago
Bobby Scott has some Gems hidden for a Noob!

Don't know of very Many Noobs that have an Opus X stash like that...

Very nice brother very nice...
edin508
13 years ago
jnichols
13 years ago
t33bone
13 years ago
WTG Bobby. I hear Ray went down and cut himself on the jagged edge from the rubble.

I guess you literally 🐴 him down.

Greatly done with a true Elitist smackn bro.


Tuck
Campage
13 years ago
I believe all the tins say 92 on them. But they are damn fine smokes. And very cool tins.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

WTG Bobby. I hear Ray went down and cut himself on the jagged edge from the rubble.

I guess you literally 🐴 him down.

Greatly done with a true Elitist smackn bro.


Tuck

t33bone wrote:



Ray's about as good a VET as they come (and smart as hell)...thought I'd let him know he's appreciated.
t33bone
13 years ago

Ray's about as good a VET as they come (and smart as hell)...thought I'd let him know he's appreciated.

SMGBobbyScott wrote:


Yes, he is an AWESOME BOTL. =d>
jojoc
13 years ago
nice hit on a great target!
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Awesome hit!
JuyceMan
13 years ago
Awesome hit, Machine Gun!

Let me know if you need help rebuilding that mailbox, Ray. I need a SoCal vacation...
knokmdwn
13 years ago

Awesome hit, Machine Gun!

Let me know if you need help rebuilding that mailbox, Ray. I need a SoCal vacation...

JuyceMan wrote:




Come on out brother!!! We'll smoke a bunch a good'uns.......
jespear
13 years ago

Walked down to get the mail today and found no mailbox.....just a post with char and jagged metal on top.

Over on the lawn I find a SFR box from Mr. Bobby Scott, my most recent noob, although he don't hit like one. Bobby surprised me with a top notch Christmas/cbid 5er including:

DPG Original Blue Label (one of my go to's)
My Father Le Bijou (killer smoke, I don't care who you are)
Camacho Liberty Series Coffin 2012 (which I have none of and had never gotten any this year)
Fuente Fuente OpusX 3-cigar tin from 1992 (Nice aged toros that will be immensely enjoyed)

Bobby, thank you so much for the surprise Christmas gift. Every one of these is a gem and will be thoroughly enjoyed.


Merry Christmas & God Bless

R.

knokmdwn wrote:



=d> 👍 👍 👍 =d>
Users browsing this topic