whizzy1
  • whizzy1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Get in on some College Bowl action....Pick the most winners and win some cigars....winning sticks will be sent directly to the winner at the end of college bowl season----we'll do 50% to the winner, 25% for second and 25 % for OpFTH-----so at the end I'll send out an email and tell everyone where to send their ante sticks---no dog rockets please--lets try to keep it at $5-$6 dollar sticks--------one 5 pack per player.

Here is the link for the invite

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/bowl/register/joinprivategroup_assign_team?GID=20587&P=smoking 

the password is

smoking

1st Bowl is Dec 15th

Good Luck!

Kevin
shaun341
13 years ago
This sounds like fun I will be in on this.
DrafterX
13 years ago
jnichols
13 years ago
dr.smac
13 years ago
GO DUCKS!!!!
whizzy1
  • whizzy1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I guess there are one or two good teams outside the SEC.......5 signed up so far....lets get it goin'
engletl
13 years ago
Da Generals are signed up with the winning picks
shaun341
13 years ago
i was looking but didn't see where to make picks at.

also is it against the spread?
illinichaser
13 years ago
engletl
13 years ago

i was looking but didn't see where to make picks at.

also is it against the spread?

shaun341 wrote:




once you join the group...goto the overview for the group and click on your "team" name. that will bring up the selection screen.

the picks are straight up without confidence points
shaun341
13 years ago
thanks general
whizzy1
  • whizzy1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
aww yeah 8 in so far...atleast 20 would be nice....
engletl
13 years ago
C'MON guys and gals!!! Let's get 30 or 40 in on this

Just be sure you send me AF Anejos, Tat Westies and LA Preferidos Robustos (I only smoke yard gars) when I win
shaun341
13 years ago
30-40 would make for a nice package for the troops would be cool
whizzy1
  • whizzy1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
only a fiver gets you in...c'mon
engletl
13 years ago
Lets get some more gamblers in this...
LetsRock
13 years ago
I am in...will try and register over the weekend.
DrafterX
13 years ago
🤔
maybe I'll get my wife to play.. and maybe the guy down the block too..... 🤔
engletl
13 years ago

:-k
maybe I'll get my wife to play.. and maybe the guy down the block too..... 🤔

DrafterX wrote:


heck...get your dog to play too...just don't be letting him send his "yard gars" to the winner 🤦
DrafterX
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic