akfireguy
13 years ago
So I have ordered 1000 6 finger bags. If anyone needs some send me a PM and I will ship some out to you.


Ken
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Dats alot o bags
Abrignac
13 years ago
Damn Ken. Sending me 6000 cigars. What a treat. Thanks!!!
youngra
13 years ago

So I have ordered 1000 6 finger bags. If anyone needs some send me a PM and I will ship some out to you.


Ken

akfireguy wrote:



I'll take some, what size lots you breaking them up into? I'd take 50 or 100. LMK what you need in return....
akfireguy
13 years ago
Just send me your addy. I don't need anything in return.
akfireguy
13 years ago
Anybody else? I am gonna have lots of these bags. I need some targets. Somebody has to need some free cigar bags.
rfenst
13 years ago

Anybody else? I am gonna have lots of these bags. I need some targets. Somebody has to need some free cigar bags.

akfireguy wrote:



pm sent
akfireguy
13 years ago
Everyone that send me a PM these flew today. I had to many packages to get DCs, my post office worker had murder in her eyes. If they don't show up let me know and I will make it right. I apologize it took me so long to get these out.

Ken
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
King
13 years ago
mikey1597
13 years ago

Any Left?

fishinguitarman wrote:




Got a few 5 finger bags if ya need them
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Got a few 5 finger bags if ya need them

mikey1597 wrote:







Hesitant to ask you.......you get a little carried away....#-o
mikey1597
13 years ago

Hesitant to ask you.......you get a little carried away....#-o

fishinguitarman wrote:




PM sent
crgcpro
13 years ago
Mikey:

I"ll send Ray some. I've got a bag of Jalapeno PIstachios sitting here for him anyway!

Pro
mikey1597
13 years ago

Mikey:

I"ll send Ray some. I've got a bag of Jalapeno PIstachios sitting here for him anyway!

Pro

crgcpro wrote:




You got him!
King
13 years ago
I was just gonna send him some as well... Well I guess FGM knows that he will never go without Finger bags Ever! Lol...
crgcpro
13 years ago
King
13 years ago
Haha! Yup... He's one loved BOTL! lol...
delta1
13 years ago
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
Wait a minute you Bastids!!!!


Just wanted a few bags! Lay off the alchohol and chill!!!!



(drinkin myself)
Users browsing this topic