kombat96
13 years ago
Patriots to celebrate Mr. Bradys new baby girl.





Go Blue!!!



5r anyone?
Campage
13 years ago
chazbo
13 years ago
Kombat, you laying the 6pts?
kombat96
13 years ago
Even steven winner
chazbo
13 years ago
Well than I'll give you the Texans +6. Let play fair 🍺
kombat96
13 years ago
Pats at home, outside in the weather, Bradys new baby, and a statement game .. no way pats winning this one. I'll give u the Texans and 3.
chazbo
13 years ago
Not fair bro
Either take Brady boy and give up 6pts
Or go the other way.
Alert Alert Kombat looking for a lollipop licker#-o
kombat96
13 years ago
LOL this is a big game. Ill bite. Pats for the win ill give u the points. I feel as though I'm getting suckered into this one.
chazbo
13 years ago
Na, your not getting suckered just making it fair.
If someone want to jump on Houston +6 go for it.
If you get no takers by kick off I'll take the bet
kombat96
13 years ago
I know just pulling ur chain. This should be a darn good game.


Who wants the texans and six against my patriots?
jpellegrin
13 years ago
what kinda 5er...just want to be clear
Campage
13 years ago
I'm thinking Houston.
kombat96
13 years ago
Decent fiver. Nothing elite style ill keep it friendly.

Man o war puro authentico, jdn ant 1970, lp's, just for examples for the noobs.
jpellegrin
13 years ago

Decent fiver. Nothing elite style ill keep it friendly.

Man o war puro authentico, jdn ant 1970, lp's, just for examples for the noobs.

kombat96 wrote:




all i got in that range are some AVO xo's
chazbo
13 years ago
Gettum Jp[ram27bat]
Campage
13 years ago
I think JP has a new cigar heading his way now?
jpellegrin
13 years ago
or torano casa, black crown, cohiba(NC), nub cameroon....along those lines
chazbo
13 years ago
Look like good smokes but don't think you have to worry maybe you should ask Wombat what he will send(lol).
Hope Brady likes to get hit:^o
chazbo
13 years ago
Up, if Kombat don't respond by kick off I got ya.
Chazbo
kombat96
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic