Cereal City Cigar Smoker
13 years ago
Anyone looking for some Between the Lines? I still have a box from last year that I got a good price on. Can break up a few fivers.

PM if interested.

HERFON!

c3s
t33bone
13 years ago
I now know where to get some if I need a few more.

Have a few left from last year myself Ken.

Awesome deal here all. Get em while you can. 😉
crgcpro
13 years ago
Are you looking to trade or sell? I would be interested either way. Send me the details.
bassman45
13 years ago
chazbo
13 years ago
Wow that's a $$$$$$$600 box of cigars, yikes
Ken can I get a half of one(lol)?
Thanks for sharing these beauties=d>
dubleuhb
13 years ago
600? Glad I don't shop where you do.
stingray
13 years ago
$14 a stick at my B&M
Numismaniac
13 years ago
SHHHH, I need to come over!
stingray
13 years ago
Cereal City Cigar Smoker
13 years ago

Wow that's a $$$$$$$600 box of cigars, yikes
Ken can I get a half of one(lol)?
Thanks for sharing these beauties=d>

chazbo wrote:



Yeah, that's what they are going for now, but not what I paid or letting them go for ......🌫

If you want,. I can sent you a stubb, Chazz .....

c3s
Numismaniac
13 years ago

Do it!!!

stingray wrote:




I will try and get my wife to plan a day to come over and get some ribs before Chrimas, I will warn ya, need to hit a couple spots there, one on da corner maybe, I will pm ya later, when I get back to the house, I'm gonna even go meddle with my brother from another mother downtown, hehe.
Numismaniac
13 years ago
sorry Ken, dinna mean to jack yo thread!

Hope all is well with ya!!!
Users browsing this topic