jnichols
13 years ago
Nothing much here guys just some friendly everyday 5er's

03120860000219105684 Gumby little payback Merry Xmas!

03120090000227488396 Mathen it's Bomb your vet Month, Merry Xmas!

03120090000227488402 Bobby Scott Little payback Merry Xmas!

03120090000227488389 Jespear Payback and Seems there is a little bombing run going on and I didn't want to miss out! Merry Xmas!

03120090000227488419 Da-Pro Seems there is a little Bombing run and I didn't want to miss out! Wasn't sure I sent enough the last time. Merry Xmas again!

Wish I could hit all you Ladies and Gents, To you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Years! 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮
crgcpro
13 years ago
Why me? Holy crap!

Batman
05busa
13 years ago
Advojp
13 years ago
He's low!!!!!
grrrrr609
13 years ago
jnichols
13 years ago

He's low!!!!!

Advojp wrote:




Yes all these guys are Low that's why I sent them Cigars! [ram27bat]
nnightmar
13 years ago
Thought they outlawed cluster bombs but after reading it again I realized the US chose not to participate...
Users browsing this topic