Philly Jack
13 years ago
Now being Jespear and me are in walking distance I get a message hey I left your PIB / Merry Christmas between your door and storm door. First off there is no way that box fit between those doors.
he sends me
2X WOAM
La Duena torp
La Duena petite lancero
MB3 torp
La Sirena Trident
Hoya Havana
PSD4
FFOX
Fuente Anejo
Camacho 1962 PE
LFD Coronado
EPC Wave
Fuente Hemi
Camacho ?
Oliva Serie V that has some serous age to it from the yellow celleo
This just gives me a reason to take a walk down by the lake and smoke a cigar and blow up a front porch I already had it packed thinking we were gong to meet up but now I may have to repack or just add to the mayhem
Thrilla Gorilla
13 years ago
Nice hit....you deserved to get smacked around!
jnichols
13 years ago
mikey1597
13 years ago
SAWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jespear
13 years ago

Now being Jespear and me are in walking distance I get a message hey I left your PIB / Merry Christmas between your door and storm door. First off there is no way that box fit between those doors.
he sends me
2X WOAM
La Duena torp
La Duena petite lancero
MB3 torp
La Sirena Trident
Hoya Havana
PSD4
FFOX
Fuente Anejo
Camacho 1962 PE
LFD Coronado
EPC Wave
Fuente Hemi
Camacho ?
Oliva Serie V that has some serous age to it from the yellow celleo
This just gives me a reason to take a walk down by the lake and smoke a cigar and blow up a front porch I already had it packed thinking we were gong to meet up but now I may have to repack or just add to the mayhem

Philly Jack wrote:




I picked that "V" up last year, in a little shpo in Ocean City, NJ.
The place was amazing. I would say at least half of his inventory was loaded with plume, that V included. The owner said he let's ALL of his stock "rest" for at least a year or two before he puts it out on display.
We'll have to make a trip down to O.C. this summer so you can see for yourself.
madspackler
13 years ago
Lets hope that shpo made it through Sandy undamaged.

Sounds like a great place.
Users browsing this topic