jespear
  • jespear
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
So I get a phone call a few minutes ago.
It was Philly Jack on the line to let me know that he was standing on my front doorstep.. . . box in hand.

Inside the box was two bags of Russell Stover Chocolates. (Wife LOVES these.)
A really sweet Fire Engine Red JetLine "New Yorker" quad flame lighter.
and a dozen Top Shelf cigars.

El Triunfador Lanceros
Padron Lancero
LFD Air Bender Lancero
Tat Cojono 2006
Tat Reserva Torp
Room 101 Toro
La Aurora Escogidos Maduro robusto
Ashton ESG Torp
LFD Double Ligero Churchill
MF Le Bijous 1922 Toro
Casa Fuente Robusto
Opus X Forbidden x


Jack,
Thank You so much.
That is a REALLY nice gift.
sd72
13 years ago
Right on. Good job.
John hay Cigars
13 years ago
Herf at Jespears house!!!!!
Oscar
13 years ago
Philly Jack
13 years ago
Merry Christmas to you and your family
Clear up a few sticks for you the
LDF Especiales Oscuro Natural
Tatuaje 7th reserva
Fuente Opus X Forbidden X “13″ Nacimiento 1912
harleyd31
13 years ago
Very nice job indeed!!
jespear
  • jespear
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

So I get a phone call a few minutes ago.
It was Philly Jack on the line to let me know that he was standing on my front doorstep.. . . box in hand.

Inside the box was two bags of Russell Stover Chocolates. (Wife LOVES these.)
A really sweet Fire Engine Red JetLine "New Yorker" quad flame lighter.
and a dozen Top Shelf cigars.

El Triunfador Lanceros
Padron Lancero
LFD Air Bender Lancero
Tat Cojono 2006
Tat Reserva Torp
Room 101 Toro
La Aurora Escogidos Maduro robusto
Ashton ESG Torp
LFD Double Ligero Churchill
MF Le Bijous 1922 Toro
Casa Fuente Robusto
Opus X Forbidden x


Jack,
Thank You so much.
That is a REALLY nice gift.

jespear wrote:



Yo Jackie boy . . .
Smoked the Room 101 tonight.
It was a Nambia and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
It's been TOO long since we herfed.
Let's work on that, brother.
05busa
13 years ago
jespear
  • jespear
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

What da

05busa wrote:




Add yet ANOTHER post to the total, eh ? 🤦

DD1700
13 years ago
05busa
13 years ago

Add yet ANOTHER post to the total, eh ? 🤦

jespear wrote:


yes please
delta1
13 years ago
I'm gonna have to give philly jack directions to my house. Nice surprise. hehe
Philly Jack
13 years ago
Yeah we do have to get together and hang out I know most of my weekends are going to be spent getting Nassau ready to open for the season so if you want to paint a pool, do tile work, move dirt, paint picnic benches I'll be at Nassau swim club most weekends till May 24th and of coarse drinking some beers while doing this.
Philly Jack
13 years ago
I am a fan of the Room 101 cigars well made good cigars I like them
05busa
13 years ago
I had a OSOK in the snow the other day. It wasnt to bad.
Users browsing this topic