carls7069
13 years ago
Holy Toledo I got smacked by whizzy!
All cigars I haven't tried yet.
thanks Whiz! YOu are a good BOTL, I don't care what Jnichols says about you! Ha!
Viaje Candy Cane
MJ12
Trunk Show 2012---big bastage! summer time smoke for sure!
La Palina
Punch

jnichols
13 years ago
edin508
13 years ago
Hitn all us noobs back that smacked him. 🤦
LetsRock
13 years ago

Hitn all us noobs back that smacked him. 🤦

edin508 wrote:



Rut roh!!!
Campage
13 years ago
I had nuttin to do with that and he still smacked me?
LetsRock
13 years ago
😇

[h]I had nuttin to do with that and he still smacked me?

Campage wrote:




yeah me neither 😇
edin508
13 years ago
Collateral damage.
carls7069
13 years ago

o:)


yeah me neither 😇

LetsRock wrote:




me either!
what's we gonna do about this fog🌫 ?
carls7069
13 years ago

What DA?

jnichols wrote:




howdy botl! how the hades are you? [ram27bat]
Users browsing this topic