SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Sending five more packages out to the four winds today...here is the damage:

0311 3260 0000 1670 9243 TRADE Lancaster

0311 3260 0000 1670 9229 NOOB PIB JPellegrin

0311 3260 0000 1670 9250 NOOB Trade

0311 3260 0000 1670 9212 Poker

0311 3260 0000 1670 9236 Poker

Note to self...stop playing poker for a while...

🍺 Cheers Everyone and Happy New Year!!!

csgamecock
13 years ago
Apparently no one cares Bobby lol
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Apparently no one cares Bobby lol

csgamecock wrote:



Welcome to my world!

#-o
z6joker9
13 years ago
<-------care free zone------->
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

<-------care free zone------->

z6joker9 wrote:



Lancaster has a few baitfish on the way...maybe he'll share?
z6joker9
13 years ago
That bum? No chance! 🇨🇮
Lancaster6802
13 years ago

That bum? No chance! 🇨🇮

z6joker9 wrote:


Yea, no kidding! Sheesh
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Yea, no kidding! Sheesh

Lancaster6802 wrote:



All I can do is try!

#-o
Lancaster6802
13 years ago

All I can do is try!

#-o

SMGBobbyScott wrote:


Lol...... I'll share. Maybe! Lol
Of course I'll share. Me loves Mo long time!
t33bone
13 years ago
To much poke her going on here. LOL

get em bruh
Users browsing this topic