leftyposthole
13 years ago


[ram27bat] Has been sick since Christmas Eve in the emergency room. Broncial Pneumonia, taking all the wind outa my sails. I owe a few bros. Chaz, grrrr, Al, DP, I have not forgot about you fine bros. Asking for a little patiance in getting you return fire out.

Thanks Lefty

:-&
Abrignac
13 years ago
Get well soon. Those guys are getting low.

crgcpro
13 years ago
Dang there's a lot of that Flu and Pneumonia going around this year. Get well soon, I"m sure these boys aren't worried about you sending something out.
Campage
13 years ago
The stundent has become the master...




















JK. Hope you get well soon. Being sick sucks but it's 10 times worse for a cigar smoker. Hope you get better.
jnichols
13 years ago
Damn man get better !!!
opelmanta1900
13 years ago
Praying for you Lefty...
mikey1597
13 years ago
Take care of yourself my older Brutha!
delta1
13 years ago
Hope you get well soon, Bro. You don't owe me...none of my bids got sniped while you were down.
leftyposthole
13 years ago
No one is making plans for a pine box just yet, if you keep moving they can't throw dirt on ya............................
Numismaniac
13 years ago
get well, brother, I've had my round of sump'n as well
shaun341
13 years ago
get well soon

deadeyedick
13 years ago
That Pneumonia shiite ain't good for a 🌫 Get well soon.

DED
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Get well lefty.

0312 0860 0001 4647 6529 for your PIB. I think you will like.
Whistlebritches
13 years ago
Damn you too....I got sick Christmas eve but not hospital worthy sick.I hope you get better soon.I don't think I'm ever going to quit hacking chunks up.

BTW keep your eyes open for that package we talked about.Get well my friend/


Ron
Numismaniac
13 years ago
I sent both of ya medicine dammit..............you cut/mince up the root end of an onion on a saucer, add a teaspoon of that medicine, and then cap a cup or bowl over it real quick..........all the oils and some alcohol will evaporate, and collect on the cup/bowl, dripping back down, pour off the liquid, add a taste of honey and lemon if desired............that will help, and will break that chit up!!!!
CelticBomber
13 years ago
I'm telling ya's. The crap going around this year is BAD. Get a Flu shot if you haven't. And Campage you're right it doubly sucks for a cigar smoker. I got a box of Anarchy's and Apocalypse just before I got sick and haven't been able to smoke any. Driving me nuts.
Numismaniac
13 years ago
Good I haven't sent that Nehi, hehehehehe...........you wold have to look at it, and not drink it, wouldn't be able to pick up the fine nuances of the flavors, hehehehehe.


I had the flu shot, they must have missed the version that is getting many folks, as it isn't working too well this year, I still advise getting it, though, I didn't seem to have it as long as some that didn't get the vaccine.
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Tried to smoke yesterday, It tasted like what most non cigar smokers think they taste like. It was harsh and tastless, like smoking prairie grass. I have gotten some what I hope are really good smokes in here lately but afraid to smoke em. Would be a waste of a good cigar. Tat BL lanceros, and some good looking smokes in the box pass plus some great smackins from some good bro. but they will just have to sit and rest. Oh well, this to shall pass
Campage
13 years ago
Good call! DON'T DO IT. It's tempting I'm sure but a huge waste.
I was sick when I did my trade with nitro and had to stare at some damn good smokes but couldn't enjoy. Just can't taste anything.

Sucks.
Users browsing this topic