polyboy30
13 years ago
Im in for a box of 25.

Let me know if your interested in a box of 25 or a cab of 50. PM me for details.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
okduckslayer
13 years ago
I've been thinking about picking up a box of Partagas shorts
soon, how do the Boli's compare? Never had either one so I should probably get a box of each.
polyboy30
13 years ago

Damn u

ZRX1200 wrote:




Que paso? No tengo dinero?
polyboy30
13 years ago

I've been thinking about picking up a box of Partagas shorts
soon, how do the Boli's compare? Never had either one so I should probably get a box of each.

okduckslayer wrote:




I havent had the bpc but if they are anything like the shorts in regards to being good to smoke ott, they should be very good.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
podría y debería no son lo mismo!
MIKEHARV
13 years ago
you gots a year?
polyboy30
13 years ago

podría y debería no son lo mismo!

ZRX1200 wrote:




So I should say they could be the same?
ZRX1200
13 years ago
I'm so weak.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
So who's doin what? 🤔
MIKEHARV
13 years ago

So who's doin what? 🤔

fishinguitarman wrote:


dont know
dubleuhb
13 years ago

So who's doin what? 🤔

fishinguitarman wrote:


You don't know ?#-o
ZRX1200
13 years ago
All I know for sure is FGM is s.o.l
cacman
13 years ago

So who's doin what? 🤔

fishinguitarman wrote:


Who's on first.
What's on second.
I don't know's on third.
#-o
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

dont know

MIKEHARV wrote:






Me either...:-k
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

All I know for sure is FGM is s.o.l

ZRX1200 wrote:






BASTID!!!!
polyboy30
13 years ago

So who's doin what? 🤔

fishinguitarman wrote:



Im supplying if your demanding. So far I have a couple takers and someone on the fence, 4 total including myself.

Total I will take is 6.


fishinguitarman
13 years ago
What r we buyin.....BPCs?
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Girl scout cookies.
MIKEHARV
13 years ago

Girl scout cookies.

ZRX1200 wrote:


ill take thin mints then....
Users browsing this topic