leftyposthole
13 years ago
Ron and I had a discussion about a certain cigar, after one of my whining sessions about getting sniped. He said he hates to see a grown man cry so he would send me some. If any of you bro. have had any dealings with ol whislebritches you know he does not hit like a girl.
Here are the damages:

LADC EE beli X 3
San Christobal churches X 2
LFD PC cabinet oscuros X4, I think, love Litto's stuff
plus 5 bags of choice pipe bachy: We had also discussed me gettin back to trying a pipe again.

Peterson's luxury blend
Virginia spice
Angelee's dream
Frog mortons cellar
C & D habana daydream

Ron is one of the few bros. here that I have had the pleasure of herfing with on several occasions, not to mention breaking bread together and killing a bottle of GD no. 12 and putting a big dent in a bottle of Balvenie scotch. He is a fine upstanding man of impeccable character, very generous, and just a good ol country boy.

I am still battling this dang pneumonia and when this package showed up it really lifted my spirits.
Ron, a simple thank you is not enough my friend, and as we all know, no good deed ever goes unpunished.

Ron your kindness and generosity are endless, thank you very much bro. Will be looking forward herfing with you again and hopefully this fall we can put that speed goat hunt together.

Lefty
edin508
13 years ago
t33bone
13 years ago
Yes, Ron is a great BOTL.

Had the opportunity to meet him and herf here while he was passing through Cincinnati.

Now he just passes Cincinnati. [ram27bat]




























































[sarcasm]
Campage
13 years ago
Well done!!!
Numismaniac
13 years ago
2 fine brothers, well done
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Topped for Ron
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Ron is an ASS!


















But a fine BOTL!
TMCTLT
13 years ago
Very nice hit indeed Lefty.....haven't had the pleasure of herfin wit Ron yet. Mebbe one a dese dayz

WTG Whistlebritches
mikey1597
13 years ago
Heck, he's gotta be one of the good guys, he lives in Texas!
Whistlebritches
13 years ago
Dave

First and foremost I hope you defeat the crud and soon.

Secondly....Stop passing around all these glowing platitudes.I'd hate to lose my personna of being a grouchy old bastid that bites more than he barks.I have an image to uphold ya know.


Ron
delta1
13 years ago
^yup. Whistlebritches is a mfn "grouchy OLD bastid" and he surely does bite. That was SOME bite...
deadeyedick
13 years ago
Pathetic the way Ron hit lefty while he was down.[-x

DED
Users browsing this topic