nnightmar
13 years ago
CIGARS!

Yep. Looks like Ron wasn't too keen on me taunting him so much. Decided to put me in my place and sent a good looking "Cbid 5er" including:

AF Magnum R44 x2 👍 - He introduced me to these tasty little suckers...
AF Signature x2 - Knows how much I like these...
AF 858 SG x2 😁 - Sun grown gooodness!!!

As if that wasn't enough he threw in some refugees just for good measure...

San Cristobal La Punta x2 (nh) Will be my first SC. Look forward to trying.
Cohiba Robusto x2 (nh) Had I think three Cohibas in my life and never this size. 😎

Thanks Ron way over the top! Course now I have to think of something appropriate to send in return....
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Rons been busy!
leftyposthole
13 years ago
I feel your pain BJ!
jnichols
13 years ago
Campage
13 years ago
Whistlebritches
13 years ago
BJ

Those Hemi Signatures are sun grown also.....according to someone here you've never tried them.

Ron
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
AWESOME Hit!!!
mikey1597
13 years ago
Sweet Hit Ron=d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
nnightmar
13 years ago
Damn thanks Ron!
Users browsing this topic