chswrst726
13 years ago
Ok, as the title may suggest, I am going to Vegas and will be visiting Casa Fuente.

I plan on using this trip for two purposes. I want to try some new cigars, and I want to make the day of some BOTLs if I can.

Now, my funds are not unlimited, but if anyone has any requests, let me know and I can try pick it up for you. I should arrive there shortly before they close tonight, and I will be back there tomorrow for a bit. I will check this thread periodically until about noon tomorrow, then all orders are in.

There's a good chance I will buy a box of something for myself. If a bunch of people request one or two of the same thing, I will probably buy a box of that and give from it.

Disclaimer: I am not a rich man, so if I can't afford to get your request but took care of someone else...its not personal, because let's face it, I'm still new here and don't know anybody yet.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Prices there are higher than a cats back.

Smoke a Don Carlos lancero, drink a mojito and oogle the wait staff.........save your cigar $
Campage
13 years ago
Yes. They have some great stuff! But the prick is correct. They are spensive!
exprime8
13 years ago
the only cigars worth the money would be the casa fuentes, everything else is wayyy overpriced.
chswrst726
13 years ago
Jeebus, you guys weren't jokin. I bought 2 casa fuentes (one for me and one for a friend) and then smoked an Anejo that I bought for $10 in Oklahoma. Great Fkn mojitos though.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
The servers are easy on the eyes....
nnightmar
13 years ago

Prices there are higher than a cats back.

Smoke a Don Carlos lancero, drink a TANGERINE mojito and oogle the wait staff.........save your cigar $

ZRX1200 wrote:



Fixed it for ya!

How would I sum up Casa Fuente?

$440 for a box of WOAMs. Umm.... nope 😟
chswrst726
13 years ago
Servers today...mediocre at best. Tangerine moito...great. Don Carlos' Caipirinha...amazing drink. Also got a free shot of some high end tequila because I'm smoking at the bar and the bartender is the sh1t. Casa fuente is a great place to hang out, not such a great place to buy cigars.
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago

Prices there are higher than a cats back.

Smoke a Don Carlos lancero, drink a mojito and oogle the wait staff.........save your cigar $

ZRX1200 wrote:




+1

Take your own stash, but maybe splurge on a Casa Fuente since that is the only place you can pick one up
t33bone
13 years ago
Sit near the escalator and look under the dresses/skirts and see how many are not wearing panties.
Campage
13 years ago
LMFAO!!! Genius!!!
chswrst726
13 years ago

Sit near the escalator and look under the dresses/skirts and see how many are not wearing panties.

t33bone wrote:


I think you would need to be smoking a Cain Daytona to engage in this activity...
Users browsing this topic