nir6van6a
13 years ago
I am getting rid of most of my collection. I know after I bought these Gurkha sold me out and destroyed their brand, but I was hoping someone might appreciate some of them.

Gurkha Crest L'Grande
Gurkha Genghis Khan
Gurkha Warlord
Gurkha Grand Age

These are all the original releases btw (the Khans are 5+ years old (I think 2006), as are the Warlords and Grand Age. I think the Crest's are about 4-5 years old).


I hope these go, but I don't think anyone really cares about Gurkha anymore except for their $2 sticks.
duwan
13 years ago
Wow.

Ain't senn you around here in quite a while.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
So these are $2???
nir6van6a
13 years ago
Hey Duwan! Just been lying low. I still come by and check up on you guys... I've been laying low ever since starting the cigar company.
05busa
13 years ago
I like gurkhas, as long as they dont explode
chswrst726
13 years ago
What would you want for them? I wouldn't mind trying a couple of them out.
sd72
13 years ago
Damn, you're a real noob, eh?
chswrst726
13 years ago
Can't be THAT bad, can they? I keep seeing "try everything you can get your hands on." Just trying to follow orders
sd72
13 years ago
Not "everything". Although some swear by the old ones. Hope it works out.
Thrilla Gorilla
13 years ago
I am not a huge Gurkha fan, but I have had a few genghis khan's a while ago and liked them (thanks to Dr. Smac)...I might be interested in these older Gurkha's

What are you looking for in trade?
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
The Khan's are excellent!
Users browsing this topic