Philly Jack
13 years ago
Straight up points I got two Premium 5ers to bet on Alabama who wants ND
z6joker9
13 years ago
Burner02
13 years ago
PJ,

I'm pulling for the SEC and I know your offer is at even. But, give me the Alter Boys at +9.5 and you are covered on one fiver (Premium)
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Go Louisville, Go Clemson, Go Northwestern and Go ND..................
Philly Jack
13 years ago
die hard ND fans don't need points
Burner02
13 years ago

die hard ND fans don't need points

Philly Jack wrote:





Never implied or said I was a ND fan and stated I was pulling for the SEC.

Guess you are not a die hard UA fan or you would give the points.](*,)



Just saying!
Philly Jack
13 years ago
I think Bamma will win but it will be close I don't see a blow out score but Lord willing it will be 49 to 0 i think the SEC is a all around better conference and living in the NE I take a lot of chit for it. TN is my team go Vols always loved them bunch of Family in TN go when ever I get the chance. ND fans in the Philly area well they're not fans they just happen to be Irish and they have the team with Irish as a mascot it. I think they think the school is called notre dame fighting irish between them and State Penn fans up here save me. I would give 4.5pts but not the 10 bookies are giving.
Burner02
13 years ago
You admitting being a Vol's fan explains it all.lol I'm a AU fan pulling for the SEC. I posted a week or so ago that UA would win in a walk 34-10 and most of that was tongue and check.. UA should win, but I believe it will be closer than 9.5. If ND wins there maybe something to Touchdown Jesus. I think I'm correct in saying that ND is the only team that Bryant coached against more than once and never defeated. During the 70's Father Hill, a Catholic Priest began appearing on the UA sidelines at games in B'ham and I believe it was after Bryant's first two losses to ND. Don't know about games in T-town though. Bryant may have thought there was something to Touchdown Jesus.
jespear
13 years ago

Straight up points I got two Premium 5ers to bet on Alabama who wants ND

Philly Jack wrote:




I'll take The Irish, even up, for one of those fivers, Jackie Boy . . . Not because I think they'll win 😳 , but because I can ALWAYS use an excuse to send you some smokes. 👍
( Not that i really need an excuse.) w:d/
Philly Jack
13 years ago
Your on, even thought I think this is a set up.
jespear
13 years ago

Your on, even thought I think this is a set up.

Philly Jack wrote:




ME ? Set you up ? 🙄
Perish the thought, PJ. 👎

And who knows . . . ND just MAY win the game. [sarcasm]
jespear
13 years ago

ME ? Set you up ? 🙄
Perish the thought, PJ. 👎

And who knows . . . ND just MAY win the game. [sarcasm]

jespear wrote:



#-o

leftyposthole
13 years ago
So I guess that means A&M is #1
Users browsing this topic