duwan
  • duwan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
This is gonna be done quickly.

Thanks y'all
jnichols
13 years ago
I got ya Duwan pm me your Addy!
engletl
13 years ago
what's a CC only guy like dudewan lookin for a "Furnte" for?

What's a "Furnte" and who makes them?
duwan
  • duwan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

what's a CC only guy like dudewan lookin for a "Furnte" for?

What's a "Furnte" and who makes them?

engletl wrote:




Yeah, yeah, yeah. That chit happens when you have fat-azz finger typing on a little bitty phone.

And I'm not a CC only guy. I'm a CC mostly guy. A bit of a difference there. I like to try a new cigar every now and then. I'm a fuente fan.
jpellegrin
13 years ago
Damn, if I knew all I had to do was mooch...er ask...
Homebrew
13 years ago

Yeah, yeah, yeah. That chit happens when you have fat-azz finger typing on a little bitty phone.

And I'm not a CC only guy. I'm a CC mostly guy. A bit of a difference there. I like to try a new cigar every now and then. I'm a fuente fan.

duwan wrote:


I can relate. I am a CC mainly guy as well, but I still enjoy a lot of Fuente cigars in my rotation. Hemi maddies, Anejo, and the occassional FFOX Power Ranger. Not to mention my favorite Fuente of them all 858S.G. So I also am always willing to try a new Fuente product. I also have a thing for some other non cuban smokes. That said, I probably smoke 3 Cuban cigars for every non Cuban cigar I smoke.

Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
tonyt722
13 years ago
Ok I have been out of the loop lately. What is the new Fuente?
dpnewell
13 years ago
^I'm assuming he's mooch'n for the new Fuente Un-named Reserva '12. Yep, that's the name, the "un-named".

http://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/627158/So-I-go-by-the-BandM-today-to-redeem-a-gift-card-I-got-for-Christmas-- 
tonyt722
13 years ago
Thanks for the info
duwan
  • duwan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Damn, if I knew all I had to do was mooch...er ask...

jpellegrin wrote:




Yep.

It's amazing how that works, ain't t?
t33bone
13 years ago

I got ya Duwan pm me your Addy!

jnichols wrote:


🤔 Elitist
jnichols
13 years ago
hahaha look who's talkin!
t33bone
13 years ago

hahaha look who's talkin!

jnichols wrote:


I was thinkin dammit. HaHa
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
Dangit....Duwan's a better moocher than I am.......#-o
Users browsing this topic