fishinguitarman
13 years ago
Lil Vet Hep for the New Year?
LetsRock
13 years ago
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
I know, right....#-o
Mrs.Tank
13 years ago
I don't do trades, but perhaps some of our older noobs could be encouraged to take on noobs?
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

I don't do trades, but perhaps some of our older noobs could be encouraged to take on noobs?

Mrs.Tank wrote:






Perfectly alright.....
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
Come on Boyz n Girlz!!!
05busa
13 years ago
I hate noobs but like boobs
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

I hate noobs but like boobs

05busa wrote:








Nah...u like noobs but LOVE Boobs!!!
grrrrr609
13 years ago
And its probably gonna get worse FGM. Im still reloading from my last one.
05busa
13 years ago
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
Top...


HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELPPP!!!
Lancaster6802
13 years ago

Top...


HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELPPP!!!

fishinguitarman wrote:


I need 2 more weeks to return to work before I can committe! From the looks, it may take that long to get enough help anyways lol........
I want a real noob Newb! Not a secret Elist hiding behind noob postings. Who fits that description?
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

I need 2 more weeks to return to work before I can committe! From the looks, it may take that long to get enough help anyways lol........
I want a real noob Newb! Not a secret Elist hiding behind noob postings. Who fits that description?

Lancaster6802 wrote:






MIKEY!!!
t33bone
13 years ago
Widgey disappeared so give me another Ray.
Lancaster6802
13 years ago

MIKEY!!!

fishinguitarman wrote:


Lets set it up!
Dogmanshawn
13 years ago
Ok so im def a real noob to this site...did just win the nice 5 vegas humi...so got lots of room now....no more havin to shuffle or rush through some to make room. So how does this trade thing work and how do we gt started?so far im a rocky edge fan...and enjoy ava marias, and pretty much all ajs sticks..
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
Go to this thread and read the 1st post...Oh and welcome!

http://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/625484/NOOB-TRADE-THREAD-39 
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Ok Ray I'm in...

Lefty
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
Thanks, Lefty!
Users browsing this topic