TIGERCDW
13 years ago
NWO as in NOOB WORLD ORDER.

Address being:

FOGS Drool Drive
Burnt Lawn and Crabgrass
12345

I get a package from this group today.

Inside a note that reads:

Tiger-

Go smoke these-and stay off our lawn!

Da NOOBS

First off I figure it's from LetsRock due to him telling me last night that I had a "burnt lawn and crabgrass"

Came up short though as he is in NY and this package was accepted in Aurora,CO.

Ok what's up with this crap?

One thing that isn't crap is the smokes in this bag.

The sender has either been looking for my likes or is psychic.

Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto
Camacho 10TH Anniversary Torpedo
Camacho Corojo Diploma
MF Le Bijou '22 Grand Robusto
Diesel Corona

And

Two small coronas with a green lable that has Dominican on it.No idea what they are.Little help needed.

Thank you sender....you will be found.

Don't forget either~~http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7X2_V60YK8

Or I may be soon saying~~http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEXg3F77kZY


TIGER
Numismaniac
13 years ago
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
jnichols
13 years ago
That is pretty funny!
engletl
13 years ago
LOL...better you than me I always say
cacman
13 years ago
Funny stuff!!! But no Nubs??? No beer???
Campage
13 years ago
mikey1597
13 years ago
You noobs need to call out Ruby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY RUBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
hehe 🐴 🌫
Dogmanshawn
13 years ago
I need a package like that
edin508
13 years ago
LetsRock
13 years ago
Waaaaaaasup vet?????
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
A RAOK from a n00b in Colorado, and our n00b PIB trade thread has made it over 500 posts. So where's our invite to the n00b herf on your burnt crabgrass lawn, kitty-cat?
LetsRock
13 years ago

NWO as in NOOB WORLD ORDER.

Address being:

FOGS Drool Drive
Burnt Lawn and Crabgrass
12345

I get a package from this group today.

Inside a note that reads:

Tiger-

Go smoke these-and stay off our lawn!

Da NOOBS

First off I figure it's from LetsRock due to him telling me last night that I had a "burnt lawn and crabgrass"

Came up short though as he is in NY and this package was accepted in Aurora,CO.

Ok what's up with this crap?

One thing that isn't crap is the smokes in this bag.

The sender has either been looking for my likes or is psychic.

Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto
Camacho 10TH Anniversary Torpedo
Camacho Corojo Diploma
MF Le Bijou '22 Grand Robusto
Diesel Corona

And

Two small coronas with a green lable that has Dominican on it.No idea what they are.Little help needed.

Thank you sender....you will be found.

Don't forget either~~http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7X2_V60YK8

Or I may be soon saying~~http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEXg3F77kZY


TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:



As much as I would like too, I cant take credit for this one. How could I retaliate so quickly for my current azz kickin? Its impossible. Well done fellow noob, who ever you are.
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
VERY FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIGER
youngra
13 years ago

VERY FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:



What's so funn bout that?
LetsRock
13 years ago
Whats so funny?
jpellegrin
13 years ago
Let us in on the joke tiger....what is so funny
youngra
13 years ago
🐴 [frypan] 🐴 [frypan] 🐴 [frypan] 🐴 [frypan] 🐴 [frypan] 🐴 [frypan] 🐴 [frypan] 🐴 [frypan]

Maybe sumpin like that??? Just wonderin...................[sarcasm]
edin508
13 years ago
ringsize
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic