efinebloom
13 years ago
Looking to replenish my morning smoke stock of Connecticuts. I like San Lotano Lanceros, Again Room Havaos, Zino Platinum Scepter, Perdomo Champagne, etc. I do not like big ring gauges. I have some good quality stuff to send in return. Shoot me a PM if you have something to trade.
Campage
13 years ago
You try don banigno?
Campage
13 years ago
I'll check when I get off work. Might have a few things.
Oscar
13 years ago
do gurkhas qualify?
efinebloom
13 years ago
Thanks for checking. Never tried Don Banigno.
jpellegrin
13 years ago

Thanks for checking. Never tried Don Banigno.

efinebloom wrote:




You can prob find some in that same scary place you were trying to send me.
Campage
13 years ago
The din was really a great stick.
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Try the Camacho connie, great stick IMHO
tyyler82
13 years ago
I've been meaning to try the Camacho connie. Also want to try the Oliva Connie.

AVO XO is the best connie ever made. Maybe the best cigar...:)
Campage
13 years ago
Bloom- if you would send me your addy please. I found a few dif Connie's
Campage
nnightmar
13 years ago
E,

What price point you trying to stay in? I can recommend a few.
Users browsing this topic