fatboy187
13 years ago
I have some viajes I am looking to get rid of. 10 guage ss, 12 guage, honey hand grenade rapiers, 2011 box press mysteries, roman candles, tnt, c4, wmd, moab, white label s and b. Anyone interested pm me and I will give quantities etc. Hope everyone is doin well.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Uncle Dan!!!!
mikey1597
13 years ago
Dan my Brutha! How you and the GF doin?
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
SUP FATBOY!!!
mikey1597
13 years ago
Campage
13 years ago
If I had money in my PP account I would Get some of dem SS. They be good and strong.
mikey1597
13 years ago
Think we scared Dan off.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Way to go Campage.....
nitro6526
13 years ago
Campage
13 years ago
He doesn't like talking to pricks like Jaimie.

Hey Jaimie ? Why don't you help support my tad and get me some of those. I'll pay you back...


One of these days.
Campage
13 years ago
Nitro loves them shells! I'd bet my paycheck!!
nitro6526
13 years ago
How you know me so well. Just waiting for an answer. Why you scare him off?
mikey1597
13 years ago
Think Dan is just teasing us
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Hmm.......I wobder who PMd him first.

And about which sticks..
nitro6526
13 years ago
I did! I did! I want them all!
Campage
13 years ago
I haven't been keeping money in my PP. it's a TAD Deterrent!
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Only crabs in your PP?
Campage
13 years ago
Gonaherpasyphilaids
t33bone
13 years ago

Gonaherpasyphilaids

Campage wrote:


#-o
t33bone
13 years ago
Oh, good to see you around fatboy. Hope all is well w ya.
Users browsing this topic