tj2001cobra
13 years ago
Got some poker winnings in today. Nice smokes!

1 - Padilla 1932
1 - Berger and Argenti Torp
1 - La Aurora Camaroon Lancero
1 - Xicar HC Torp
1 - Undercrown Robusto
1 - Curivari Reserva Limitada


Thanks Jeremy.

By the way, you have any info on the B&A? I've never seen this stick.

tonyt722
13 years ago
Very nice. What's up TJ?
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Nice 5er, and well done Illini-did those packages slip out in the last round of Hans/Tiger/LR chaos and no one saw them coming?

Slick bastige you are, hmmm? =d> =d>
critter2
13 years ago
jeremy finally paid up! that's like what, the second longest poker debt?

[whip]

hope you had a good cruise and hope to see you at the table tonight. ron is having quite a run, but jeremy is losing so it's not all bad
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
I got cho package, right here...
critter2
13 years ago
and if you are looking for it up there 🌫, you can keep it
illinichaser
13 years ago

Got some poker winnings in today. Nice smokes!

1 - Padilla 1932
1 - Berger and Argenti Torp
1 - La Aurora Camaroon Lancero
1 - Xicar HC Torp
1 - Undercrown Robusto
1 - Curivari Reserva Limitada


Thanks Jeremy.

By the way, you have any info on the B&A? I've never seen this stick.

tj2001cobra wrote:



Glad you liked them and enjoy. The debt was only like 1/2 as long as some out there so I don't feel bad.


The B &A I saw at a shop, knew I liked the entubar, so I picked up a couple. Smoked one, enjoyed it, sent the other to you. let me know what you think. . .
t33bone
13 years ago
Awesomely done here Illini
Users browsing this topic