grrrrr609
13 years ago
....drilled me today.

I have gotten bad about not posting my pics of late and I apologize. Was involved in a couple big trades elsewhere and havent gotten pics posted like I should. So Im gonna post up my hits I took today then "attempt" to post pics.

I was demolished today.

Hansmemyazzbak

HdM - NH
Gran Habano 3sls - only my second one and I like these
Pinar Del Rio Liga Cubana No 2 - NH
MUAT 6x60 - LOVE these
Fuente 858 - funny, with all the chatter about these recently I was gonna revisit this cigar. Thank you
RyJ Cedro no 1 - cant remember if Ive had or not


Awesome hit whoever you are! Thanx
13 years ago
You are welcome busdriver...let's try and keep it on the straight and narrow....shall we?
jnichols
13 years ago
vrodrider
13 years ago
Could not happen to a more deserving BOTL


LMMFAO
Users browsing this topic