grrrrr609
13 years ago
So recently Chazbo posted up a wishlist. I had a couple of his wishlist and knew I could get another one of them so I put together a modest 5er of his wishes. He was looking for smaller sizes being winter and all. I felt I still owed Chazbo for recommending me a local shop, them meeting me on the beach for a smoke and smacking me with some awesome smokes in person, so I quickly volunteered to send him the smokes. He asked for my wishlist but I didnt know what to ask for. Well he needed to list cuz he smacked me good.

I have gotten bad about not posting my pics of late and I apologize. Was involved in a couple big trades elsewhere and havent gotten pics posted like I should. So Im gonna post up my hits I took today then "attempt" to post pics.

Chazbos generosity:

Nicarro Anno VI - never heard of this one. its a torp and a beauty
Comacho - enjoy these
Schizo - wow you read my mind. been dying to try one since tbone mentioned them
Tat Anarchy Apocolypse - Awesome thank you! This one I will smoke tonight!

and.........

Liga T52 piggy!!!!!!!!!!!- OMG ive never even seem one of these. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Chazbo. Thank you. the return fire was not needed but it is greatly appreciated.
chazbo
13 years ago
Your a good man Mr Grrrrrrrrr.
As I'm typing this I am enjoying the Room101 Daruma you sent me. Very good smoke.
Thanks You
Chazbo
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Your a good man Mr Grrrrrrrrr.
As I'm typing this I am enjoying the Room101 Daruma you sent me. Very good smoke.
Thanks You
Chazbo

chazbo wrote:



Is it? I picked those Room 101s up awhile back. I dont know why. I normally dont go for those small smokes. Glad you enjoyed it.
Users browsing this topic