CelticBomber
13 years ago
Finally managed to get two boxes packed.

0311 3260 0000 4642 9258 - Capo King hope you have some free space

0311 3260 0000 4681 4405 - Lancaster enjoy the Anarchy's bro. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have any to smoke or share.


Celtic
Campage
13 years ago
Lucky bastids!
Mrs.Tank
13 years ago
CelticBomber
13 years ago

Lucky bastids!

Campage wrote:



You have no idea.... heh Scott got a manager of a pretty well known store to steal a box of Anarchy's from the pre order pile and sell em to me. So I sent him half a box of Anarchy's and half a box of Apocalypse. I take care of my best girl. yeah I cried a little when I packed his box but still.....😢


Celtic
carls7069
13 years ago
Glad your back bro!
What you been smokin?
CelticBomber
13 years ago

Glad your back bro!
What you been smokin?

carls7069 wrote:



Heh nothing. I'm freakin sick again. Stupid flu really screwed with me. Left me so weak I'm catching everything now. I'm probably delirious right now... Just really wish all these bugs would stop crawling all over me and the rainbow coming out of my TV is really bright...I'll be back in a bit gotta go tell my mom I don't wanna go to school tomorrow.



carls7069
13 years ago
That sucks! Dang flu! Smoke some herb and eat a pizza!
Lancaster6802
13 years ago

You have no idea.... heh Scott got a manager of a pretty well known store to steal a box of Anarchy's from the pre order pile and sell em to me. So I sent him half a box of Anarchy's and half a box of Apocalypse. I take care of my best girl. yeah I cried a little when I packed his box but still.....😢


Celtic

CelticBomber wrote:


Awww Nancy hearts CB!
Just remember.........








Payback will be a bitch!
Get to feeling better my friend. Go to the dr, tomorrow! No excuses...
CelticBomber
13 years ago

Awww Nancy hearts CB!
Just remember.........








Payback will be a bitch!
Get to feeling better my friend. Go to the dr, tomorrow! No excuses...

Lancaster6802 wrote:



I wish you were here... I could use that butt massage you're always telling me you want. I could also use a bed time story too.
Mrs.Tank
13 years ago
(shaking head and walking away)
CelticBomber
13 years ago

That sucks! Dang flu! Smoke some herb and eat a pizza!

carls7069 wrote:



Your box is next and that will catch me up. I can't thank you enough for your patience. Everyone in the house is sick except for the boy and he's in heaven because everyone else is too sick to eat. He's plowing through all the holiday treats etc and doesn't have to share with anyone except for the dog. Heh Mrs. Tank sent two bags of those awesome pecan graham cracker treats she makes and so far he's had them all to himself. I had to hide some in a cabinet behind some plates so there will be some for me when I feel good enough to eat them. Finally starting to understand my parents... they had to feed two very active and very large teenaged boys. I only have the one and he's got me hiding treats.
Users browsing this topic