jjoye
  • jjoye
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
13 years ago
Sorry guys i have had a lot of family stuff going on so I have not been able to keep up wit stuff.
Thank you to everyone for there support!!🇨🇮
csgamecock
13 years ago
Like I told you earlier, family comes first, take care of them.......... We'll be here when things settle down for ya!

I'll probly come down for the Gen/CAO event or the 6th anniversary for the shop but in the meantime like I said give me a holler if you need anything
t33bone
13 years ago

Like I told you earlier, family comes first, take care of them.......... We'll be here when things settle down for ya!

I'll probly come down for the Gen/CAO event or the 6th anniversary for the shop but in the meantime like I said give me a holler if you need anything

csgamecock wrote:


+1
lgops
13 years ago
I keep closing my eyes wishing you all would go away. . . just aint happenin..

Hope things are good with you and yours!

Users browsing this topic