fishinguitarman
13 years ago
So I open my big mouth and say something about wanting some 6 finger bags from akfirguys thread and Bart jumps in and sez he's got some....and some nutz....I say OK...and well






Haven't counted but about 20 bags..

and

1 bag of Jalepeno Cheddar peanuts

A bag of Red Hot Habanero Pistachios

And of course he couldn't leave well enough alone...

THREE MUWAT Baitfish!




You are a Crazy Man!


Can't thank you enough!


Now what do I hit a man that has everything with?
crgcpro
13 years ago
I got you those nuts a few weeks ago. I don't know how I kept my mitts off of them for so long!

Enjoy Ray. No return is necessary.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

!

Enjoy Ray. No return is necessary.

crgcpro wrote:






You say that but I can't stand it when you're up on me! You like Trinidad Reyes?
chazbo
13 years ago
Great job pro!
Chazbo
crgcpro
13 years ago
Just a ROAK Ray. I don't need a thing.
mikey1597
13 years ago
Way to go Bart, pickin on an old fart..................................................












I like it!
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Way to go Bart, pickin on an old fart..................................................




I like it!

mikey1597 wrote:






Oh, Like you're not old, you old peckerhead!
mikey1597
13 years ago
Didn't say I wasn't,



























but I'm not.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
t33bone
13 years ago
=d>
They tying to tell you something w the Baitfish Ray?

They are small. LOL

Greatly done here PRO.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

=d>
They tying to tell you something w the Baitfish Ray?

They are small. LOL

Greatly done here PRO.

t33bone wrote:








Opposites!
t33bone
13 years ago

Opposites!

fishinguitarman wrote:


Lucky wifey =d>
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Lucky wifey =d>

t33bone wrote:






Yes....she ....IS!!!!
t33bone
13 years ago

Yes....she ....IS!!!!

fishinguitarman wrote:


As long as you get the Baitfish smoked. LOL
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

As long as you get the Baitfish smoked. LOL

t33bone wrote:




I smoke da baitfish





she smokes my pole...
jongk47
13 years ago
pro is da man. very nice
tyyler82
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic