kombat96
13 years ago
Where's MINE!!!!!!!!!


If needed I'll provide address.













[gonzo] wombat out
mikey1597
13 years ago
What up David
kombat96
13 years ago
Stirring things up. I'm in no need of any cigars, tried a paps fritas yesterday, first one and first cigar in over two weeks darn nagging cold and cough.

Heard you were low also?


Bomb mikey & sd72, he's low as well.
mikey1597
13 years ago
Sounds like most of us had the crud lately, kinda messes up the ceegar enjoyment.


Quit stirrin schitt ya jackass.


Hey, you get married yet?
harleyd31
13 years ago

Stirring things up. I'm in no need of any cigars, tried a paps fritas yesterday, first one and first cigar in over two weeks darn nagging cold and cough.

Heard you were low also?


Bomb mikey & sd72, he's low as well.

kombat96 wrote:




I agree BOMB SD72!!!!!!
kombat96
13 years ago

Sounds like most of us had the crud lately, kinda messes up the ceegar enjoyment.


Quit stirrin schitt ya jackass.


Hey, you get married yet?

mikey1597 wrote:




Looooong story. Nope, we are still together but not getting married.









Screw u! Ill do the bombing myself then...lol hee-haw lol
kombat96
13 years ago
How u been mikey? Holidays good to u and ur family I hope.

Works getting a bit scarey, they closed a store and shuffled ppl around, so hours are tight...in turn cigar buying will slow.
sd72
13 years ago
Please refer to the "bomb harleyd31" thread. Much help still needed to help him through these tough times. Prayer and cigars sent Paul, hang in there brother. Well help you through this.
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
Thank God that Audrey came to her senses before it was too late.

TIGER
t33bone
13 years ago
Well wombat, how was the Fritas in your opinion?

Worth me going to pay 2195 for a tin of 4?
Campage
13 years ago
Send Stevie wonder some sea gars??

I think I can do that? Just got paid, might as well spend it on thes packages.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
She won't marry Wombat till he starts eating more fiber, she's tired of the racing stripes in his tidy whities.
kombat96
13 years ago

Well wombat, how was the Fritas in your opinion?

Worth me going to pay 2195 for a tin of 4?

t33bone wrote:




Considering i still have a bit of a cough/cold and havent smoked in over 2 weeks. I liked them not worth the chase these ppl are putting into them or price. Id buy them to try them but not worthy of a chase or current price.


stronger than the dirty rat, more of a bitter cocoa and leather taste, draw was spot on though. decent amount to smoke or vsu LOL
kombat96
13 years ago

She won't marry Wombat till he starts eating more fiber, she's tired of the racing stripes in his tidy whities.

ZRX1200 wrote:


I wear black underwear to conseal those stripes LOL
kombat96
13 years ago

Thank God that Audrey came to her senses before it was too late.

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:





Not that she came to her senses, but rather i ran outta drugs to keep her vision blurred.
Campage
13 years ago
Ya, my wife is good looking but honest to God she needed glasses and didn't know it til after the wedding. but now that she has contacts it's too late and I'll take half of everything she makes if she leaves me.
kombat96
13 years ago
No fog going to interject?


Bump
t33bone
13 years ago

Ya, my wife is good looking but honest to God she needed glasses and didn't know it til after the wedding. but now that she has contacts it's too late and I'll take half of everything she makes if she leaves me.

Campage wrote:


😂
Campage
13 years ago
I sent the smallest amount of cigars ever to Steve yesterday. I guess I gotta scrape Sumphin together for mikey And harley D maybe. Then the wombat will be satisfied.
mikey1597
13 years ago

I sent the smallest amount of cigars ever to Steve yesterday. I guess I gotta scrape Sumphin together for mikey And harley D maybe. Then the wombat will be satisfied.

Campage wrote:




I think not
Users browsing this topic