chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Friendly 5ver. One bet per game.
Denver vs Baltimore
49ers vs Packers
I will take
Baltimore +9
49ers -3
Chazbo
illinichaser
13 years ago
chazbo. I'll take the pack +3
jpellegrin
13 years ago
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
^JP what is nvm?
illnichaser you got da cheese heads +3
kyman84
13 years ago
I'll take Denver -9... if you are willing to take my word, and my sticks.
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
^game on noob
GL to both
Chazbo
kyman84
13 years ago
Looks like you picked well.... I guess I'm going to need your addy.
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
kayman84, pm sent
Thanks for the action fella's
Is anyone wants today's actions
Atlanta vs Seattle +2.5
Patriots vs Texans +9.5
Chazbo
kyman84
13 years ago
DC: 03110820000167964695
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Good man Kayman=d>
Will post up when they land.
Thanks again for the action bro!
Chazbo
sd72
13 years ago
Am I down a fiver? I owe you Chazbo? Washington?
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
sd72
13 years ago
My bad bro. Ill get ur fiver out in the morning before work.
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
kyman84, received my winnings today.
Thanks
Chazbo
Users browsing this topic