blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Done!


Thanks! 🇨🇮
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Which GH hommie?
blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Which GH hommie?

ZRX1200 wrote:



Corrected it! Gotta proof read! LOL
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Corrected it! Gotta proof read! LOL

blueboy wrote:




Is that the gh 3 sl something or rother? Had my first last night and LOVED it.
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Same blend as the 3 SLS.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Same blend as the 3 SLS.

dubleuhb wrote:




Thanx....how do u remember all this chit. I get so confused.
blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Same blend as the 3 SLS.

dubleuhb wrote:



Yep. They had the name change a yr or so ago. Still same stick just different name
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Used to be the ''3 Siglos'', then 3 SLS, they got sued or something for the name. I guess they changed it again ?
blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Used to be the ''3 Siglos'', then 3 SLS, they got sued or something for the name. I guess they changed it again ?

dubleuhb wrote:



I believe since these came from else where they actually have a different name there as well. At the mothership they are still listed as 3 Siglos but they do not carry the Corona size
Users browsing this topic