Thrilla Gorilla
13 years ago
I know that this is a long shot, but I have to at least try. I am interested in seeing if there is anyone out there that is interested in parting with any of these.

I am sure that we can work something out


P.S. I blame Tiger, ZRX, and Elk Hunter for getting me hooked on these!


Jason
t33bone
13 years ago

I know that this is a long shot, but I have to at least try. I am interested in seeing if there is anyone out there that is interested in parting with any of these.

I am sure that we can work something out


P.S. I blame Tiger, ZRX, and Elk Hunter for getting me hooked on these!


Jason

Thrilla Gorilla wrote:


PM TJ, hoarder but may not have anymore. He was supposed to send me one when he sent Ervsuperb his but now I owe him for not. 😣
Thrilla Gorilla
13 years ago
I will send him a PM....thanks
tj2001cobra
13 years ago

PM TJ, hoarder but may not have anymore. He was supposed to send me one when he sent Ervsuperb his but now I owe him for not. 😣

t33bone wrote:




Put you on my list. Sorry I forgot.
Users browsing this topic