csgamecock
13 years ago
Booby ...... I'm mean Bobby quit sending me hateful pm's bro
How many times I gotta tell you I didn't give ZRX you addy
You brought on his wrath all on your own
You didn't even get bombed by Hans and still went on a crusade to find him!
So sit back and enjoy what you went searching for lmao

Stay out of the NWO threads you NOOB traitor!

[ram27bat]

SMGBobbyScott wrote:



Don't be THAT guy! Lol

Luv ya mean it!
hank56
13 years ago

Booby ...... I'm mean Bobby quit sending me hateful pm's bro
How many times I gotta tell you I didn't give ZRX you addy
You brought on his wrath all on your own
You didn't even get bombed by Hans and still went on a crusade to find him!
So sit back and enjoy what you went searching for lmao



Don't be THAT guy! Lol

Luv ya mean it!

csgamecock wrote:





So what you're saying is that he's Hans?
csgamecock
13 years ago
^^^^^^^^^^^
No he's not Hans but he went crazy trying to unmask the reals Hans and pissed off my vet in the process lol
Well now everyday he's blaming me saying Im the reason Jamie's been on his azz! Lmao
ZRX1200
13 years ago
I'm not on his azz.......he just gets wound up easy and I seize on that opportunity!

Damn he's worked up over a little 5ver.

And as God as my witness csgamecock DID NOT GIVE ME BOBBY'S ADDY!!!!!
grrrrr609
13 years ago
I think i did. I drive the bus ovet bobby all day. Or did hank do it. Maybe i drove the bus to hank. Hmmmmmm
05busa
13 years ago
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Now if anyone wants to bomb Bobby just contact me or Grrrrrr........
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Yup. I give up that addy pretty easy.
Abrignac
13 years ago
Don't feel bad. I gave Harley's out to everyone who pm'd as well. BTW, have you fired artillery his way?
carpenter69
13 years ago
Pm Me I got that addy. Ah, I'll just post it here for all to bomb. For the opus 22 I'll reveal the mysterious Hans.[sarcasm]
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Shesh, my addy's about as easy to get as Grrrr's at this point...been bombing everyone at LetsRock's and Englet's bidding and NOOB me didn't figure out I could "disguise" the addy!

Oh, and thanks CSGamecock for the pleasantries...I will deliver yours in person instead of PMs per your request!
carpenter69
13 years ago
I thought you only accepted package marked LIGA PRIVADA!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

I thought you only accepted package marked LIGA PRIVADA!

carpenter69 wrote:



LOL!!! Well, I am a LIGA HO...but I do ho around with other smokes too!

:-"
Users browsing this topic