harleyd31
13 years ago
03122120000200112014- Pib for oscar
03122120000200112007-Pib for t33bone (Tuck)
03122120000200111994- OPfTH


That is all for now......
Oscar
13 years ago
t33bone
13 years ago

03122120000200112014- Pib for oscar
03122120000200112007-Pib for t33bone (Tuck)
03122120000200111994- OPfTH


That is all for now......

harleyd31 wrote:


Better had played fair.
t33bone
13 years ago

03122120000200112014- Pib for oscar
03122120000200112007-Pib for t33bone (Tuck)
03122120000200111994- OPfTH


That is all for now......

harleyd31 wrote:



Have at it and hurt em.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
I hope you beat Tucks azz!
harleyd31
13 years ago
I hope I can live up to the elitist tastes of the Tuck!!!! Should be a couple in there you might like........


As for the OPfTH- I am moving this weekend and cleaned out the cabinet and stand up Humi's!!


Oscar........BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
DCLover
13 years ago
He doesn't play fair.
harleyd31
13 years ago
All 3 landing today!!!
CelticBomber
13 years ago

All 3 landing today!!!

harleyd31 wrote:




You cleaned out your humidors and didn't think of me? See now I need your new address so I can help you refill them.:-"
Oscar
13 years ago

Oscar........BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

harleyd31 wrote:



After the beating I got from Steve yesterday I'm afraid to see what happens today.

😨
harleyd31
13 years ago

You cleaned out your humidors and didn't think of me? See now I need your new address so I can help you refill them.:-"

CelticBomber wrote:





[-x 😳 😳 😳 😳
CelticBomber
13 years ago

[-x 😳 😳 😳 😳

harleyd31 wrote:



Anyone have his new address?
Oscar
13 years ago
Ow... There went the front porch now...
Abrignac
13 years ago

Anyone have his new address?

CelticBomber wrote:


Pm enroute.

Done
CelticBomber
13 years ago

[-x 😳 😳 😳 😳

harleyd31 wrote:



Heh Gotcha!
Abrignac
13 years ago

Heh Gotcha!

CelticBomber wrote:




Happy to help.
harleyd31
13 years ago
Playin dirty!!!!
Abrignac
13 years ago

Playin dirty!!!!

harleyd31 wrote:




Oops
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

I hope I can live up to the elitist tastes of the Tuck!!!! Should be a couple in there you might like........


As for the OPfTH- I am moving this weekend and cleaned out the cabinet and stand up Humi's!!


Oscar........BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

harleyd31 wrote:







He'll smoke 'em!
CelticBomber
13 years ago
I think I'm going to put all buying on hold until I get a stand up Humidor. Every time I see someone post a picture of theirs I want one so bad. At this point it just makes sense too. No room for another humidor. Just have to decide if I'm going to convert something or maybe find a used one. Craigslist is a little light on local one's though.
Users browsing this topic