delta1
  • delta1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Is it just me and my OCD, or have rolling techniques dropped somewhat?

I am finding that I have to ream at least half of the cigars I smoke now to get the wide open draw I favor to get the volume of smoke needed to enjoy the cigar's full flavors. I don't like to suck very hard to pull a lot of smoke, and find myself pushing my reaming tool into a lot of cigars. Even the ones made by Fuente, DPG, Tat, LGC and LA that are reputed to be well constructed seem to open up and taste better after a few pokes.
delta1
  • delta1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Ooops, wrong forum...never mind...sorry...drunk posting.


[ram27bat]
mikey1597
13 years ago
So you want to trade a reaming with someone?


YO JADE!!!
Users browsing this topic