sd72
  • sd72
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Just got switched to second shift, I no sooner get to work and the wife texts me, "you got bombed". All night, wondering the goodness that awaits me at home. 10hrs later, 2:30am, tearing open a box about the size of a mfr, I find a box of fighting c0ck, open it up, 16 FC's, 3 5V gold. Kinda root around the box a little,close it up, go to bed.

Got a PM this morning, did you find the special treat in the box?

On the bottom, second layer down, a Tatuaje TAA 2011.
______________________________________________


Thanks Oscar. Sneaky fella.
Campage
13 years ago
Wtf??? Send my TAA back azzhole.
sd72
  • sd72
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
If I get one more Campage, I'll have to ISO an empty box to keep them all in. Bwahahahahahahahaah.
jnichols
13 years ago
TAA11 Hoarding outrage!!! [ram27bat]

I have no 11's just 12's
sd72
  • sd72
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Yup, I'm up to 2.
Oscar
13 years ago
I know you only listed ron mexicos and fighting **** on that PIB thread but it just felt wrong not having atleast 1 good smoke in da box. Hopefully it isn't tainted from being stored in there with them.
sd72
  • sd72
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I'm hoping it made the FC's better!!!!!
sd72
  • sd72
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
What are you doing with a box of them anyway?
Oscar
13 years ago
Campage
13 years ago
Just effin with ya.
sd72
  • sd72
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Ya. Like I was gonna send yours back anyway. You got anymore?
harleyd31
13 years ago
Good Job Oscar!!
Oscar
13 years ago
Maybe you can smoke the 1st half and send the 2nd half back?
Campage
13 years ago
Sent you my last one azzhole. I had 2 but smoked my last one about an hour before I packed up his brother in the chitty box I sent u.
Campage
13 years ago
But I'll find 1 or 2 more in the next month.
t33bone
13 years ago
Well done here Oscar and got to love da special tweet. LOL
Oscar
13 years ago
Just gettin warmed up!
ringsize
13 years ago
edin508
13 years ago
Nice nice =d>
Ndill
13 years ago
Oscar is a good fella.
Users browsing this topic