leftyposthole
13 years ago
I have a box available. Pm if interested
nnightmar
13 years ago
No cigars mind you. Just the box...
leftyposthole
13 years ago
I was able to get several boxes, my intent was to hang on to them, however I have an opportunity to purchase something kinda rare, so am willing to let one go. If you know me, you know there will be no gouging here bro.

Thanks
Campage
13 years ago
I want some!!!!!!
jnichols
13 years ago
pm sent I would go for a box!
leftyposthole
13 years ago
All pm's answered, thanks
Campage
13 years ago
It's better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all... :o(
blueboy
13 years ago

It's better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all... :o(

Campage wrote:



That's a matter of opinion! :-"
Numismaniac
13 years ago
hehe, lucky there are ANY left, next time ya'll might listen to crazy ole numi
stingray
13 years ago
Do we get to know what the rare purchase is?:-k
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Not yet Ben, Ain't got her done yet..............
whtwtrman79
13 years ago

It's better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all... :o(

Campage wrote:




Very true
jnichols
13 years ago
It's mine all mine. Mine mine mine!
Lol I really don't care all that much, but now Lefty has to come see me on the way out or back from Omaha! If he want's the greenbacks that is!
Seriously looking forward to meeting another BOTL from here!
jongk47
13 years ago
mule kick good?
Users browsing this topic