TIGERCDW
13 years ago
Thanks to JESPEAR.

Landed on Fri night.

A 30pack of my baby...Bud Light.

John claims this may be retaliation from something almost 3yrs ago.

I don't buy that.

Thanks John.

Time for a brew.

TIGER
TMCTLT
13 years ago
Well done John!!!! 🍺 Enjoy your Sunday Chris!!!! =d>
engletl
13 years ago
Good to see dwight have something to do this week
ringsize
13 years ago
None of the tops were poped then?
crgcpro
13 years ago
Nice. I had two buckets of them at the Crab Shack tonight.
Philly Jack
13 years ago

None of the tops were poped then?

ringsize wrote:


Funny John was a busy boy Friday. I came home to a package from him in my mail box a sweet fiver
jespear
13 years ago

Thanks to JESPEAR.

Landed on Fri night.
Glad they made it.

A 30pack of my baby...Bud Light.
The girl said that was your beer of choice.

John claims this may be retaliation from something almost 3yrs ago.
Yep . . . Slackery at it's best.

I don't buy that.
Yep, it's true . . . at CigarFest.

Thanks John.
You are QUITE welcome !

Time for a brew.
Cheers ! 🍺

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:


jespear
13 years ago

Funny John was a busy boy Friday. I came home to a package from him in my mail box a sweet fiver

Philly Jack wrote:



No biggie.
Payoff for the Notre Dame / Alabama wager.
I should have taken the points . . . Oh wait . . . I STILL would have lost !
Campage
13 years ago
Does the place have specialty beers as well?
Campage
13 years ago
Tigers a fan of bud light???


Well, maybe he does actually have some good qualities!!!
05busa
13 years ago
got extra beer?
Users browsing this topic