TIGERCDW
13 years ago
What is better than getting a surprise RAOK?.

Getting one that the cigars take second place
to the kind words of the note with it.

Anthony ( ABRIGNAC ) sent me the above.

Not saying the smokes were not good.
Judge for yourself.

CAMACHO COROJO LTD DIPLOMA
CAMACHO COROJO LTD 8/22
LA AURORA PREFERIDOS CONNECTICUT #1
CARLOS TORANO EXODUS '59 50 YEARS TORPEDO
JDN DARK ANTANO EL MARTILLO
LFD LIGERO L250

Anthony thank you very much and I will continue to do what I do
to the best of my ability.

Have a good afternoon.

TIGER
tonyt722
13 years ago
BOMB TIGER!!!
Confuzed
13 years ago
Not too shabby..
Abrignac
13 years ago

What is better than getting a surprise RAOK?.

Getting one that the cigars take second place
to the kind words of the note with it.

Anthony ( ABRIGNAC ) sent me the above.

Not saying the smokes were not good.
Judge for yourself.

CAMACHO COROJO LTD DIPLOMA
CAMACHO COROJO LTD 8/22
LA AURORA PREFERIDOS CONNECTICUT #1
CARLOS TORANO EXODUS '59 50 YEARS TORPEDO
JDN DARK ANTANO EL MARTILLO
LFD LIGERO L250

Anthony thank you very much and I will continue to do what I do
to the best of my ability.

Have a good afternoon.

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:



I hope my recon of your likes was accurate. Thanks for what you do.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
He's one of the good guys.


Well done!
opelmanta1900
13 years ago
They look like good smokes to me! nice hit...
TMCTLT
13 years ago

He's one of the good guys.


Well done!

ZRX1200 wrote:






I concur +1
harleyd31
13 years ago
Well done Anthony!!
05busa
13 years ago
Dang....U blew his fuqn Leg off!!!
Campage
13 years ago
Good job Ant!!
Abrignac
13 years ago

Well done Anthony!!

harleyd31 wrote:




I had the best vet. He taught me well.
kombat96
13 years ago
Good job bombing tigger, ya know he doesnt have a leg to stand on in a bombing fight.
banderl
13 years ago

Dang....U blew his fuqn Leg off!!!

05busa wrote:


****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Users browsing this topic