stinger88
13 years ago
Not that I am a huge fan but my son is rooting for them. I don't want to root against him, so what better way than to put a friendly wager on them.

A decent 5er, I will take the Falcons.

David
schusler
13 years ago
I'll take that bet
stinger88
13 years ago
TMCTLT
13 years ago
Man Atlanta came to play today....
King
13 years ago
I text David and told him ATL was gonna Win he didn't wanna listen... LOL!
TMCTLT
13 years ago

I text David and told him ATL was gonna Win he didn't wanna listen... LOL!

King wrote:




Lotta game left but SF is back on their heels thus far
stinger88
13 years ago
Falcons are looking pretty good. Probably shouldn't say it tho. It almost always comes back to haunt me.
TMCTLT
13 years ago

Falcons are looking pretty good. Probably shouldn't say it tho. It almost always comes back to haunt me.

stinger88 wrote:




They look pretty comfortable and playing well both sides of the ball.
King
13 years ago
It's a mismatch I've been saying it all year the niners are to young with or without Alex smith.
TMCTLT
13 years ago
And they get on the board.....🍺
stinger88
13 years ago
Told you. Opened my mouth.
schusler
13 years ago
Hey now, I believe I have a perfect losing record on football bets, don't screw it up
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Falcons start great.....

Go Niners.
stinger88
13 years ago
stinger88
13 years ago
Damn. Schusler pm me your addy.
schusler
13 years ago
Dam close game.. pm sent
critter2
13 years ago
on a roll schu, poker wed?
schusler
13 years ago

on a roll schu, poker wed?

critter2 wrote:


Lol, doubt it
Users browsing this topic